– Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
– Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
– Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
– Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
– Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
– Attending key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups
– Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
– Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
– Monitor and report on competitor activity
– Oversee and manage the marketing budget
– 1-3 Years of Experience
– Excellent communication skills.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
– Basic understanding of the industry
– Able to tolerate stress
You will enjoy working in a friendly and productivity oriented environment, that respects flexibility and creativity.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com