– Write “clean” and well designed code.
– Follow industry best practices.
– Collaborate with an agile development team and be committed to accomplishing the goals on time.
– 2-5 years of experience
– Proven software development experience in PHP
– Significant knowledge of MySQL – Its limitations, advantages, and how to best optimize your queries.
– Understanding of open source platforms like WordPress and Drupal is preferred.
– Passion for best coding practices and a desire to develop new bold solutions.
– Experience with APIs and working with Laravel and/or CodeIgniter is preferred.
– Ability to work under stress.
You will enjoy working in a friendly and productivity oriented environment, that respects flexibility and creativity.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com