– Assist Project Manager in day-to-day coordination and management of project tasks and activities.
– Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the input and assistance of technical leads.
– Facilitate team meetings, providing meeting minutes and action items.
– Build strong communication channels and interface with internal and external stakeholders on regular basis.
– Track tasks assigned to the project team and prepare regular status reports.Requirements:
– 0-3 Years of Experience
– Excellent communication skills.
– Ability to work under stress.
– High skill level in using MS Office.
– MS Project is a plus.
– Strong attention to details and a commitment to follow-up passionately the daily tasks and schedules.
– Self-starter that is comfortable working independently or as a member of a fast-paced marketing team.
– Good understanding of the software production life cycle.
– Interest in new Web and the latest S/W technologies
– Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects.
– College degree in computer science is a plus
– Strong professionalism, integrity, judgment and work ethics.
You will enjoy working in a friendly and productivity oriented environment, that respects flexibility and creativity.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.